JOIN THE NETWORK
from primary and secondary education institutions (public and private)
From national, regional, and local public authorities (e.g municipalities, Ombudsman for Children) as well as private foundations with a proven interest in funding activities related to bullying/school violence.
From national, regional, and EU non-governmental organizations, international organizations, Universities and Research Centres, and Associations of professionals which all have as a common denominator a proven experience in the field of bullying and school violence.
Through the EAN Membership, your organization will become a part of a vibrant and active network which has as its goals to coordinate anti-bullying actions and initiatives at the European level, to promote a common European strategy against bullying, to facilitate the exchange of good practices and the provision of trainings to different professionals working in the field, and to raise awareness on the phenomenon among the general public and actors involved in this serious problem.
WHAT WE OFFER
Being a member of EAN you will have the opportunity to join a diverse and vibrant community of organizations dedicated to the fight against bullying. More specifically, you will be able to:
- Channel your effort to the prevention and confrontation of the phenomenon of bullying and school violence at the European level;
- Exchange good practices with other organizations on the way to tackle bullying;
- Disseminate your activities to the wider public;
- Receive support and guidance from other network members on your overall operations;
- Participate in key activities of the network such as the Annual Conference;
- Receive a quarterly newsletter on the activities of the network, as well as the latest developments in the field;
- Participate in the General Assembly of the network;
- Vote on key decisions (for full members only).
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
As a member of EAN you are expected to:
- Agree with the main objectives and values of the Network as elaborated in our Statute;
- Support and contribute to the main activities of the network as these may be agreed by the Members;
- Promote the activities of EAN in your country and through your partners;
- Participate in the General Assembly;
- Contribute to the operational capacity of EAN through annual fees (for full and associate members).
For affiliate members:
Participation is free
For associate members:
€ 20 per year
For full members:
€ 150 per year
A trial period of 6 months shall be enforced after the acceptance of your application by the General Assembly following which fees should be paid. Withdrawal from the Network within the 6 month trial period carries no financial obligations on the part of the withdrawing member.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Please fill-in the Application Form below and send it together with all supporting documentation to the EAN Secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applicant organization has proven experience in the field of bullying/school violence;
- The applicant organization has a legal personality;
- The applicant organization has its premises registered in any European country (according to the membership of the Council of Europe);
- The applicant organization agrees with the principles and objectives of the Network.
The Board of Directors has the right to request additional information from the applicant in order to better assess the application.
The Board of Directors will forward its assessment and recommendation on each application to the General Assembly of EAN for final approval by voting. The voting process is regulated in the EAN Statute.